A Personalized Approach From Experienced Counselors
Whether you are an individual, a small business or a corporation, the attorneys at Anderson Busby PLLC can customize our services to your needs. You will work directly with our attorneys, and that personalized care will make a difference in your success. We will be committed to you and that will be demonstrated in the dependable, trustworthy counsel we provide.
Our firm’s work is based on more than 60 years of combined legal experience. Adrienne Anderson has litigated business, construction, contract, employment, banking, partnership and intellectual property disputes in state and federal courts in numerous states. She also serves as an arbitrator and mediator of all types of business and commercial disputes.
Amanda Busby has an extensive background in health care contract negotiations, business formation and transactions, and commercial real estate transactions. She has represented large and small businesses, as well as doctors, health care organizations and pharmacies. She also assists individuals with estate planning, trust and probate matters.
Alicia Teubert has substantial experience in business and commercial real estate transactions. She has represented businesses big and small in all transactional aspects of the business life cycle.
About our attorneys:
Tailored Solutions Designed To Meet Your Needs
When you engage the services of Anderson Busby PLLC, we do a thorough case analysis. We evaluate your needs and set a legal path designed to achieve your goals. If we take your case, we will work with you to get the best outcome possible. We have represented clients in state and federal trials and appellate courts, before a variety of administrative agencies and in arbitration and mediation.
With decades of combined experience, our attorneys have assisted clients with a variety of legal issues, including business, regulatory, construction, contract, employment, litigation, real estate, estate planning, and probate matters.
Representation For A Broad Range Of Industries
We have experience in a variety of industries, including healthcare, manufacturing, construction, real estate development, banking and government. Our knowledge helps us design a course of action to safeguard your business with solutions tailored to your needs.
We can help with:
- Corporate Law, Business Transactions & Litigation. We have helped companies, both large and small, with startups, mergers and acquisitions, asset and stock sales, contracts and litigation.
- Healthcare Transactions & Compliance. We have helped clients, including health care providers and facilities, with corporate practice of medicine issues, medical practice formation, physician employment contracts, physician practice management, medical leases, regulatory compliance, permits and more.
- Construction Law. We assist with contract negotiation, formation and compliance, as well as provide representation in and resolution of construction project disputes and litigation.
- Real Estate Law. We assist with commercial and residential real estate acquisition, sale, development, financing and leasing as well as commercial and residential disputes.
- Labor & Employment Law. We help employers comply with laws and regulations, resolve employee issues and disputes, and develop best practices. We counsel and represent executives and other employees in contract and employment matters.
- Arbitration & Mediation. Adrienne Anderson provides experienced, knowledgeable and fair alternative dispute resolution services as an arbitrator and mediator.
- Estate Planning & Probate. We can create your wills, trusts, powers of attorney, living wills and advanced directives and assist you in administering probate estates and trusts.
Contact Our Firm Today For a Consultation
We have represented individuals and businesses large and small in a wide variety of industries. If you need assistance in any of our practice areas, we may be able to help. Call us at 865-249-8011.